This is a “must attend” annual event for those in the business of programming intended for the diverse audience of TV viewers from a variety of ethnicities, nationalities and cultural backgrounds. During this morning breakfast program, attendees will awaken to messages about a new day for television providers. Multicultural viewers are no longer a “nice to have” consumer; they are now a “need to have” segment of any customer base. The industry is responding with added distribution options and increased budgets for programming and marketing. The program is divided into two (2) 30-minute, 4-person, moderated conversations. One discussion addresses content distribution options and the other addresses the viewer – how to attract them, and what they want to watch.
This breakfast attracts executives who work in in distribution, programming, production, advertising, marketing, research & analytics and media buying.
- Diversity is changing the business of television and video.
- Multicultural viewers are a “need to have” customer.
- Attend this annual breakfast event focused on the business of TV and video for diverse audiences.
- Enjoy keynote presentations and two back-to-back panel discussions on the topic of diversity.
- Take advantage of the best chance to connect with other professionals with similar areas of expertise.